Thursday, April 2, 2009

Speculation Opportunities

Because the stock market is up so much today, I want everyone to consider shorting the following stocks for the SMS competition:

These stocks were among those that were up today and likely to be the ones that will fall the most in the coming days or weeks. Keep in mind that you wouldn't place the short sell until you see that the stocks are moving in a downward direction. If you start to lose more than 10% on the trade then you should get out of your short sell. Do not expect to be in these short sell positions more than 2-3 days.

Stocks to consider buying are those that have lost the most today. The following stocks are potential buy candidates:

These stocks were among those that were down the most and have the greatest chance of going up. In this case, you would employ the opposite strategy as short selling. You would wait until you see the price move up before you start to buy the stock.

Finally, listen to or download the following interview "Anatomy of the Bear" on the Financial Sense website. After listening to the interview add your comments or questions to the blog comment section.

1 comment:

  1. Nice information on here, I would like to share with you all my experience trying to get a loan to expand my Clothing Business here in Malaysia. It was really hard on my business going down due to my little short time illness then when I got heal I needed a fund to set it up again for me to begin so I came across Mr Benjamin a loan consultant officer at Le_Meridian Funding Service He asked me of my business project and I told him i already owned One and i just needed loan of 200,000.00 USD he gave me form to fill and I did also he asked me of my Valid ID in few days They did the transfer and my loan was granted. I really want to appreciate there effort also try to get this to anyone looking for business loan or other financial issues to Contact Le_Meridian Funding Service On Email: lfdsloans@lemeridianfds.com / lfdsloans@outlook.com He also available on WhatsApp Contact:+1-9893943740.

    ReplyDelete